Miss Angelina
i'm 17 this year, a Roman Catholic, a pianist, musician & composer , loves my family, the beach, gymming, reading, my online business An Angelina,
out-of-this-world laughters,
seeing the people around me happy, sunshine, carousels, design.
I'm not your average woman
I can be contacted at sunkissed--@hotmail.com.

To reader :
This blog is actually my personal space, my place to piece my thoughts. Any critiques and other a,kfuhkajhksbv is purely coincidental or written with absolutely no intention in hurting anyone or anything. I do not want to restrict myself to write only 'nice looking' stuff that pleases everyone. No, I'm not a hypocrite. However, do not use this blog to judge me. I write this with my heart, and not my mind. But it is my heart, mind and soul that makes who I am, thus. With this, grab a cup of iced milk tea, and enjoy the little precious moments of my life. After all, this blog is An Angelina, and it's just me.

An Angelina
Four Nurture '06
Hwee Geok

archives
  • let's stop all this negativity.let's stop all this...

  • This will be PROCLAIMED THE "DID YOU KNOW" POST :D...
  • hey sunshine (:The storm has passed, and Angel is ...
  • i need a never-ending supply of watermelon juice.
  • It's like being within a sea of people, yet you fe...
  • I just realised that I've been feeling too much th...
  • The beautiful chalk drawing on the pavement by an...
  • bring sexy back.So, mugging for four nights till t...
  • Would you be the one who'd let me be your sunshine...




  • Credits
    shikin
    Saturday, March 17, 2007


    hey sunshine (:

    Daddy was asking me how to enter blogger ( with a not-so-subtle motive of finding how to get to mine, so if you're reading this, HIIIIIIII!!!! (: *waves ). :D

    Anyway, blogger's being funny, and so i couldnt add captions for the pictures, but anyway, the woman in the photo's my mum, for all you who have been asking. (: She's so pretty sans makeup, i took a picture of her whilst she drove me to school in the morning. (:

    By the way, congratulations to Elliot Chong Aruldoss for being Singapore's Ranked number 2 under 17 squash player (: You've been great and keep striving, we'd always support you! (:

    If i had all the time in the world:

    1. I'd pick up a sport seriously: tennis/badminton
    2. I'd go for dance lessons, ballet? hahhaa. :D
    3. I'd learn the violin
    4. I'd start sunshine love fund again.
    5. I'd go out with my parents everyday.

    Looking for: someone to sell me 72 hours in a day. (:


    the time is 8:54 AM