Miss Angelina
i'm 17 this year, a Roman Catholic, a pianist, musician & composer , loves my family, the beach, gymming, reading, my online business An Angelina,
out-of-this-world laughters,
seeing the people around me happy, sunshine, carousels, design.
I'm not your average woman
I can be contacted at sunkissed--@hotmail.com.

To reader :
This blog is actually my personal space, my place to piece my thoughts. Any critiques and other a,kfuhkajhksbv is purely coincidental or written with absolutely no intention in hurting anyone or anything. I do not want to restrict myself to write only 'nice looking' stuff that pleases everyone. No, I'm not a hypocrite. However, do not use this blog to judge me. I write this with my heart, and not my mind. But it is my heart, mind and soul that makes who I am, thus. With this, grab a cup of iced milk tea, and enjoy the little precious moments of my life. After all, this blog is An Angelina, and it's just me.

An Angelina
Four Nurture '06
Hwee Geok

archives
  • hey sunshine (:Daddy was asking me how to enter bl...
  • let's stop all this negativity.let's stop all this...

  • This will be PROCLAIMED THE "DID YOU KNOW" POST :D...
  • hey sunshine (:The storm has passed, and Angel is ...
  • i need a never-ending supply of watermelon juice.
  • It's like being within a sea of people, yet you fe...
  • I just realised that I've been feeling too much th...
  • The beautiful chalk drawing on the pavement by an...
  • bring sexy back.So, mugging for four nights till t...




  • Credits
    shikin
    Wednesday, March 21, 2007


    (: there is one way, and only one way to differentiate me and the rest of the "angelina"'s in the world. my MOTOR CAR laughter. :D It drives people mad, but i like! (: i go, " hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" (: haha, you get the picture? because I do. :D haha, i laughed for like one hour non stop today with chun han, nan xiao, carian they all and after which, my eyes were sore, i don't know why either. (:

    Anyway, I'm really sick and tired of my "mini pewny short tiny sailormoon" tj uniform skirt and my "oversized baggy wanna-be-ah lian" tj blouse. oh for the muffin of it. I DID NOT ASK FOR that big a blouse, uncle said that i should wear that size. (ps it's super "hot", i perspire like mad in it) AND I DID NOT ALTER MY BLOODY SAI GREEN SKIRT. My skirt was made to measure, and the stupid uncle measured wrongly and it ended up so short, which I'm VERY uncomfortable in, WHICH is very bad since I like to be comfortable in my own skin. But thank goodness, I'm getting a replacement!!!!! :D YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. please, don't even think I'm crazy for over reacting because Angel DOES NOT look good in a "sailor moon" skirt. (: It's awful to get stares at the people around you, and it kind of puts me down in a tiny way, but in any case, I'm still proud of the way I look, sailormoon or not. (:

    Seeing all the soccer girls' blogs and their photos, videos, and thinking about shaz, it kind of makes me want to go join soccer, but it clashes with my e club meetings, and i'm really not soccer material. The only 3 times I played soccer were the same time I skinned my knee from tripping over the ball. ((: you do NOT want Angel to play for Teejay, no you dont.

    Anyway, (: Been closer to Chun han, nan xiao, carian, brina lately. (: They're such darlings, haha, and thanks to carian who said my momma is pretty. (:

    These few days, I've been missing alot of people, esp the pae2207. Shaz, Aishah, Yu Bing, Wang Jing, Elisse, Elliot, Ajani, Edwin Zhang. You all have been my sunshines, and I love you all, esp Banana and my aishah. Thinking of it makes me sad, yet I'd be strong for you both, you both've got to be strong too alright?

    The five of us, will always remain a beautiful memory of mine. I know I've never been one of you girls, and I know I've never been really accepted, but know that if one day, one day alongst the road, you ever need a friend, you know i'm always, always a call away. I love you, but I know its time to let go.

    I saw you today, while i was going down the stairs. I didn't want to look into your eyes. I didnt want to see your smile. I didn't want to see you. I tried to hide, I tried to run away. I guess this is the only way, the only way to turn back time.





    gymming, running seems like my way of "screaming" these days.


    the time is 1:32 AM