Miss Angelina
i'm 17 this year, a Roman Catholic, a pianist, musician & composer , loves my family, the beach, gymming, reading, my online business An Angelina,
out-of-this-world laughters,
seeing the people around me happy, sunshine, carousels, design.
I'm not your average woman
I can be contacted at sunkissed--@hotmail.com.

To reader :
This blog is actually my personal space, my place to piece my thoughts. Any critiques and other a,kfuhkajhksbv is purely coincidental or written with absolutely no intention in hurting anyone or anything. I do not want to restrict myself to write only 'nice looking' stuff that pleases everyone. No, I'm not a hypocrite. However, do not use this blog to judge me. I write this with my heart, and not my mind. But it is my heart, mind and soul that makes who I am, thus. With this, grab a cup of iced milk tea, and enjoy the little precious moments of my life. After all, this blog is An Angelina, and it's just me.

An Angelina
Four Nurture '06
Hwee Geok

archives
  • plagued with a never-ending migraine, resulting wi...
  • (: there is one way, and only one way to different...
  • hey sunshine (:Daddy was asking me how to enter bl...
  • let's stop all this negativity.let's stop all this...

  • This will be PROCLAIMED THE "DID YOU KNOW" POST :D...
  • hey sunshine (:The storm has passed, and Angel is ...
  • i need a never-ending supply of watermelon juice.
  • It's like being within a sea of people, yet you fe...
  • I just realised that I've been feeling too much th...




  • Credits
    shikin
    Wednesday, March 28, 2007







    Life has been great for me so far (:
    Loving my family, as always. (see the third picture? That's our feet in australia beside a beach! :D)
    My friends have been awesome: namely, chunhan, nanxiao, carian, brina, my classmates esp alethea :D, SI TING (:yijie, shuyin, RUSSELL :D, KELVIN (:, Aishah, Ivy, BINGSTER and how can i ever forget, MY BANANANANANANANANANANANANANA SHAZZZZ (who's very happy in sa though we miss each other so) (:
    Catching up on studies slowly and surely. (: Studies come first for me in school, straight A's or I won't even get to go for the interview for admission into SMU (: So yes, consistency is key.
    PDP (ccas) : Entrepreneurship Club has been great, since it's my passion. (: The people are just so inspiring and I learn so much from meetings. (: and of course, Tennis, something I just signed up, (: sports, at long last!
    Other little things: Those cups of watermelon juice, MANGO MAMA, seeing weird reactions from people who've heard my laughter, preu seminar, being a welfare rep (:

    don't you just love life? (:


    the time is 6:15 AM