Miss Angelina
i'm 17 this year, a Roman Catholic, a pianist, musician & composer , loves my family, the beach, gymming, reading, my online business An Angelina,
out-of-this-world laughters,
seeing the people around me happy, sunshine, carousels, design.
I'm not your average woman
I can be contacted at sunkissed--@hotmail.com.

To reader :
This blog is actually my personal space, my place to piece my thoughts. Any critiques and other a,kfuhkajhksbv is purely coincidental or written with absolutely no intention in hurting anyone or anything. I do not want to restrict myself to write only 'nice looking' stuff that pleases everyone. No, I'm not a hypocrite. However, do not use this blog to judge me. I write this with my heart, and not my mind. But it is my heart, mind and soul that makes who I am, thus. With this, grab a cup of iced milk tea, and enjoy the little precious moments of my life. After all, this blog is An Angelina, and it's just me.

An Angelina
Four Nurture '06
Hwee Geok

archives
  • I remember, there was a time, about 9 years ago on...
  • Hey sunshine (:I know this is a massive amount of ...
  • Random musings (once more) of this girl:1. I had m...
  • random musings of a girl;
  • Life has been great for me so far (:Loving my fami...
  • plagued with a never-ending migraine, resulting wi...
  • (: there is one way, and only one way to different...
  • hey sunshine (:Daddy was asking me how to enter bl...
  • let's stop all this negativity.let's stop all this...





  • Credits
    shikin
    Saturday, April 14, 2007


    It just came to me that a point in my life has come; a point when I just don't see a need to put on a facade that I'm happy with my life when I'm not. Maybe I'm tired of being afraid of people judging me through this blog, whenever I type out something emotional, something that's real, something that's me.

    So I'm closing this blog, and moving to someplace where I can be myself, without having to lie, without having to smile when all I need is someone to lean on and cry. Just because I'm afraid of the superficiality of this world, just because I realised some things are best kept to myself.

    May this blog serve as a reminder of my many happy memories.

    Take care sunshine.


    the time is 2:07 PM